We at WE 3D Technologies Ltd. The holding company of VRee.ai (“Vree Labs”, “we”, “us” or “the Company”) respect your privacy and are committed to protect the privacy of our users (“User” or “you”).
Legal Basis for Data Processing
Processing of your personal information (meaning, any information which may potentially allow your identification with reasonable means; hereinafter "Personal Information") is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you and providing you with our Services, to protect our legitimate interests and for compliance with legal and financial regulatory obligations to which we are subject. Where applicable, we may also process certain types of Personal Information based on your consent.
You are not legally required to provide us with your Personal Information, but without your Personal Information we cannot provide you with our Services.
How do we receive information about you?
We receive your Personal Information when you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to create an account or complete a transaction on our site (for example, your name and email address).
What type of information we collect?
The Service operates only as an estimation of a standard 3-dimensional face using standard mathematic points that can be found on every face (i.e., without personal data, biometric information, or biometric identifiers being collected, processed or otherwise stored). No 3D reconstruction, no facial geometry, no mapping, or similar collection or processing, is performed when the face of an end-user is detected by the Service.
Your image is processed live, only for the duration of the virtual try-on experience. Vree Labs does not store, collect, disclose or process your image, or any biometric information in connection with your image. Vree Labs will not sell, distribute, lease or otherwise disclose or store your personal data or your image.
In order to provide you with our Services we may in certain cases collect the following Personal Information:
- Name, date of birth, gender; nationality, marital status.
- Email address, phone number, physical address;
- Information regarding your business, such as: location of business, size of business, type of products you sell, etc.
- Certain technical information that is automatically recorded when you use access our Site or use our Services, such as your IP address, MAC address, device approximate location and other technical data.
We may also record and collect data from or about your device (for example your computer or your mobile device) when you access the Service. This information is un-identified and non-identifiable information, that cannot be used to identify an individual. This "non-Personal Information" includes, but not limited to: UDID, Google advertising ID, IDFA, cookie identifiers, and may include other identifiers such your operating system version, browser type, language preferences, time zone, referring domains and the duration of your visits. This will facilitate our ability to improve our service and personalize your experience with us. This information cannot be used to identify you.
If we combine Personal Information with non-Personal Information about you, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
When you access our Services, we may store cookies on your device (as well as other tracking technologies like web beacons, pixels etc.) in order to facilitate and customize your use of our Service. A cookie is a small data text file, which a website stores on your computer's hard drive (if your web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. Our cookies may store information regarding your registration to our demo services, for example. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but such disabling may cause some of the features of our Site or Service to not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
How do we use the information we collect?
- Provision of Services – we will use the Personal Information you provide us for the provision and improvement of our Services.
- Marketing purposes – we may use your Personal Information (such as your email address or phone number) for marketing purposes. For example, we may send you promotional material concerning our Services or our partners' services (which we believe may interest you). You may choose not to receive our promotional or marketing emails (all or any part thereof) by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the emails that you receive from us. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing materials, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications, or reply to your queries and feedback you provide us.
- Analytics, surveys and research - we are always trying to improve our Services and think of new and exciting features for our users. From time to time, we may conduct surveys or test features, and analyze the information we have to develop, evaluate and improve these features.
- Protecting our interests - we use your Personal Information when we believe it’s necessary in order to take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, investigate and protect ourselves from fraud, protect the security or integrity of our services and protect our rights and property, including our users and/or partners.
- Enforcing of policies – we may use your Personal Information in order to enforce our policies.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements - we also use your Personal Information to investigate violations and prevent money laundering and perform due-diligence checks, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
With whom do we share your personal information?
We may share Personal Information with the following:
- Companies in our group - we share your information with companies in our group, as well as our employees, in order to provide you with our services.
- Service providers - we share your information with business partners, such as storage providers and analytics providers who help us provide you with our service.
- Legal and regulatory entities - we may disclose any information in case we believe, in good faith, that such disclosure is necessary in order to enforce our Terms and Conditions, take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, protect the security or integrity of the site and our servers and protect our rights and property, including our its users and/or partners.
In any case we will conclude that disclosure of Personal Information is necessary, we will only disclose that portion of the Personal Information that is required in order to satisfy the basis for disclosure. We will share the Personal Information under appropriate safeguards.
Transfer of Personal Information
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer your Personal Information to countries outside of your jurisdiction. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in your jurisdiction − in these instances we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to your Personal Information.
For EU users - Transfer Of Personal Information Outside The EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your Personal Information. Your Personal Information is stored on secure servers and is not publicly available. We limit access of your Personal Information only to those employees or partners that need to know the Personal Information in order to achieve the purposes of processing, as described above.
You need to help us prevent unauthorized access to your account by protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your account (for example, by signing off after you have finished accessing your account). You will be solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and for all use of your password and your account, including any unauthorized use.
While we seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept confidential, we cannot absolutely guarantee its security. You should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your personal Information or other content you transmit using the service, and you do so at your own risk.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including those specific to financial transactions), resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
For EU Users - Your Rights
If you reside in the EU, you may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy or our privacy practices, you can address them to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates To This Policy
How to contact us?
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact using the email email@example.com